Presentations & videos from Wi-Fi NOW Africa 2017 can be downloaded here. For registered guests & sponsors of Wi-Fi NOW, videos and documents (PDFs) are free and can be accessed by using the code provided to you by email.
If you were a registered guest, sponsor, or speaker and if you do not have this code, please contact Katrine Buhl at email@example.com
The full documentation set (PDFs and videos) can be purchased for 149 USD by clicking the link below.
The presentation documents and videos are for your personal use only. They cannot be distributed or reproduced without the expressed written consent of Wi-Fi NOW. Please respect our policy on this as content is our business. Thank you. If you are interested in acquiring the distribution or reproduction rights for any Wi-Fi NOW material, please contact Katrine Buhl at firstname.lastname@example.org
Content – Presentations
- 09.00-09.30 – A Vision of a Wi-Fi World, Kevin Robinson, VP of Marketing, Wi-Fi Alliance
- 10.00-10.30 – Wi-Fi Rising, Michael Fletcher, Strategic Accounts, Ruckus Wireless
- 11.00-11.20 – VAST Carrier of Carriers, Grant Marais, CEO, VAST Networks
- 11.20-11.40 – Carrier Wi-Fi in East Africa, Ben Roberts, CEO, Liquid Telecom
- 11.40-12.00 – Stimulating Carrier Wi-Fi, Prashil Gareeb, General Manager, FastNet
- 13.30-14.00 – Rapid Wi-Fi deployment, Dave Moore, Senior Director, Cambium Networks
- 14.00-14.30 – Bandwidth Aggregation, Peter Degelin, Peter Van der Salm, Carnegie Technologies
- 14.30-15.00 – Z-Com A Carrier grade Wi-Fi Company, Rajesh Kapoor, Managing Director, Z-Com
- 15.30-15.50 – Carrier WiFi Demystified, Darryl Clarke, CEO, Encapto
- 15.50-16.10 – Free Wi-Fi for SA, James Devine, CIO, Project Isizwe